Returning Supervisor-In-Training Student Enrollment
Welcome to ICPT's Returning Supervisor-In-Training Enrollment.
You can save your application at any time you wish and return back to it at a later time. If you have any questions about the application and enrollment process, please contact email@example.com.
Which Unit Are You Applying For?
SIT Unit 1
SIT Unit 2
SIT Unit 3
SIT Unit 4
CPE Unit 1
CPE Unit 2
CPE Unit 3
CPE Unit 4
What Type of Unit are You Applying For?
Interactive Distance Learning (IDL)
Interactive Distance Learning
When would you like to start training?
When would you like to start your training?The following schedules are available for SIT training. New session schedules will be posted as they become available. For corporate clients seeking customized corporate training schedules, please contact ICPT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supervisor in Training - Unit 1 (Full Time) (SIT-F-1)
Supervisor in Training - Unit 1 (Part Time) (SIT-P-1)
Supervisor in Training - Unit 2 (Full Time) (SIT-F-2)
Supervisor in Training - Unit 2 (Part Time) (SIT-P-2)
Supervisor in Training - Unit 3 (Full Time) (SIT-F-3)
Supervisor in Training - Unit 3 (Part Time) (SIT-P-3)
Supervisor in Training - Unit 4 (Full Time) (SIT-F-4)
Supervisor in Training- Unit 4(Part Time) (SIT-P-4)
Once your application is approved you must remit tuition in full two weeks prior to the start of the unit unless payment arrangements have been made. The tuition for the unit is $1,235. If there is a third party sponsor, please provide their information.
Third Party Sponsor?
Corporate Name/ Sponsor Name
HOW TO ADD YOUR SIGNATURE:
** If your device has a touch-screen, you can use your finger to sign this document. If you are using a non-touch screen, you can use your mouse to sign this document.
For any reason, if you are unable to sign electronic signature please type in your name. The typed in name will be considered as an electronic signature.
I certify that all the information in this application is factually true, complete, and honestly presented. I understand that I may be subject to disciplinary action, including admission revocation or program expulsion, should the information I have certified be false. I hereby give permission to ICPT to which I am applying to access my CPE evaluations and contact previous supervisory personnel about matters pertaining to this current application, and I consent for those contacted to provide the information sought. I am aware that my application materials will be read by professionals involved in the admission process, accreditors and other regulatory agencies in addition to a Clinical Pastoral Education supervisor. I verify that in sending this application electronically it constitutes as an understanding of my electronic signature. By signing this agreement, I attest to reading and understanding the following ICPT Admissions and Enrollment Requirements:
- Applicants must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Applicants must be 18 or older.
- Applicants must have a bachelor's degree, or greater, from an accredited college or university and a minimum of two (2) years of ministerial experience or applicable professional experience.
- Applicants without a bachelor's degree must have a minimum five (5) years of ministry experience or applicable professional experience.
- Applicants must be willing to adhere to their own faith tradition and be willing to learn with those of faith traditions other than their own.
- Applicants must possess the ability to minister to persons in various emotional states.
- Applicants must be willing to learn from others and be able to communicate effectively to those who possess different values without proselytizing or evangelizing.
- Applicants must have his/her own transportation to get to and from unit sessions/clinical sites.
- Applicants must adhere to the policies and procedures at their clinical site and/or place of ministry including, but not limited to, working in a smoke-free environment.
- I have downloaded and read the Student Handbook at http://www.clinicalpastoraled.org/enroll.html or received a copy from ICPT administrators.
- I have read the current ICPT Student Handbook.
- I have read, understood, and received a copy of this completed and executed application.
Enter the above code