I. I understand and agree that I meet all the requirements stated in this application. I also understand and agree that it is my responsibility to familiarize myself with the policies and procedures contained in Mishkah's Catalogs and to follow those policies and procedures. I understand that by dating this acknowledgment, I am agreeing to the following:
-- To the best of my abilities I will fulfill all the requirements of the academic program.
-- I will comply with the Policies and Procedures outlined in Mishkah's Catalogs.
-- I will comply with the Standards of Conduct.
I understand that all student handouts, teaching notes, course outlines, quizzes, exams, or any other related Mishkah documents are the sole property of Mishkah university.
I understand that I am not entitled to copy, duplicate, access or otherwise appropriate such proprietary information for the benefit of any third party.
I hereby apply to Mishkah and certify that to the best of my knowledge the information given in this application is true and correct. I understand that all items submitted to Mishkah as part of this application process become the permanent property of Mishkah University and will not be returned. If the Admissions Team is notified that any information contained on this application is false, it will be grounds for immediate dismissal.
I understand and accept full responsibility of any legal consequences resulting from forged/fake information/documents.
I further understand that Mishkah University maintains the right to terminate my enrollment should I breach any of the above stated standards and policies.
II. To be admitted into Mishkah, please ensure you have completed the following criteria:
1. Filled out the application in full.
2. Uploaded your official ID or passport bio page to the application.
3. If your diploma is from USA or Canada, uploaded a notarized copy to the application AND mailed the notarized document to the Mishkah office, as detailed above.
4. If you uploaded a copy of your official transcript instead, you have also requested that the transcript be sent directly to Mishkah from your institution as detailed above.
5. If your diploma is from outside the USA or Canada, submitted it for evaluation through Josef Silny, as detailed above.
6. Paid the full application and technology fees (please see the payment section below)
Once all these requirements are fulfilled, Mishkah will contact you within one week with the status of your application. If any of the requirements above is incomplete, Mishkah is not obligated to follow up with you. It is your sole responsibility to follow up with Mishkah and complete all your admission requirements.
Please note that admission prior to a semester's registration deadline makes you eligible to enroll in that semester's classes (Please visit the
Academic Calendar). Otherwise, if you are admitted after the class-add deadline, you must enroll in the following semester's classes. Mishkah will not be responsible for any delay if your admission requirements are not met by the posted deadlines.